Wednesday, June 18, 2008


I confess I have always felt more myself in the soft light and gentle landscapes of rural UK than I ever have in my homeland of Australia. Confessions so soon on my blog! The Adelaide Hills however, my Australian home is probably as close to it as one could find in the southern latitudes - with certainly far less traffic but fewer Mr Darcy's as well.

Ummm...Lets look at some of the lovely shopping experiences in the UK today: This first one is my standout favourite. It is quintessentially the gourmet and all things divine paradise on Piccadilly. Mr Fortnum and Mr Mason....show us your wares!

2 comments:

Brown Button Trading said...

Oh my goodness - I love it mummy Clements!!!! - will visit daily and can't wait to see what you 'blog' about - Be warned - it is HIGHLY addictive and I promise little other gets one when one is blogging. love to P & B as well x

Emma said...

Oh Mum, I feel like crying! Happy blog family now....your looks just beautiful xx